gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FFXIV  (Read 43436 times)
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2010, 01:25:14 PM »

There isn't a traditional WHM, but the Conjurer does that role. I think Big-Fluffer was planning on going that route when he gets in game. I'm a Marauder, Norega is our Gladiator. DPS love is what's needed I think. I'll hit you up tonight gr0n.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
gr0n
LAZER!
Wolverine Council

Space Rules

« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »

Is it just me or is the interface a bit laggy at times?  Mainly menus and interacting with NPC/mobs, etc.  I also was having trouble in combat casting spells, often after the first one was cast.  It would say the target is already engaged or some such.  I need to mess around with it more tonight.

RedDawn

« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2010, 05:48:37 PM »

user error

Honey Badger don't give a fuck....
Nightstalker
Fuck the Fed.
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Hypnochest

« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »

I'm a Marauder

Is that the class that allows you to cry about your IK barb in D2 because you picked the wrong skills, and then turn around and say "Screw this, im going back to WoW" like a little bitch?

Just curious.

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2010, 06:23:17 PM »

No, I had problems on my conjurer with that exact same thing. My marauder doesn't though, seems to be a bug. THe Menu's can be laggy, but they are 100% better than in beta, so I doubt it see's much improvement.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2010, 06:23:48 PM »

Also Night, a broken heart doesn't suit you buddy. I like my IK barb, still play him as a matter of fact. How's Eve treating you?

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
RedDawn

« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2010, 06:44:39 PM »

well I got the fucking game but now its not taking my password and I have to leave. I'll dick with it later.

Going to try to get the name Red Dawn if possible.

If it's taken I'll go for Caleb Pulliam or Tom Seihl.....maybe Edward Laborde

RedDawn

« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2010, 02:06:33 PM »

in as Red Dawn

Kastil
I have two fingers, I have four fingers.
WoW Member

« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2010, 04:31:56 PM »

4 more days for me... blech.  Heres a question as I have never played 11 you don't choose a class in character creation do you?   You are able to change classes throughout the game and get different skillsets and whatnot right?  It's a pay per character game but they only list the what is it, 12.99 a month, but not the additional fee per char that i can find.

RedDawn

« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2010, 07:22:02 PM »

its an additional fee for extra characters. 3 bucks per I think. You pick your class at char creation but you can switch your weapons to level differ classes. These guys would know more. Since I can only one char I will not level like a mofo for when you non-CE noobs GET IN GAME

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »

You pick your class at the start but that really just effects what gear you start with. I would suggest going for a Disciple of War class to get a weapon then do the crafter stuff.

The price is $9.99 a month + $3.00 per character minimum of one obviously.

Crafting in this game is ridiculously involved, in a good way. In fact I've spent the majority of my game time so far doing the different crafting professions. I've been leveling my Marauder, but I'll swap to something else to play with you guys till you catch up, once you're in game.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2010, 12:53:37 PM »

Also, If anyone is interested in trying this game out, I have a buddy pass. All you have to do is find the client to install, once the game is installed the buddy pass lets you play the game for 30 days. After the 30 days you would have to purchase the game to continue. I'm sure the free trial time has limited features though I have no idea what those may be.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
RedDawn

« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2010, 01:17:19 PM »

I think they make your char have Downs Syndrome

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2010, 01:41:32 PM »

That's only the Snack's edition.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Rothlan
WoW Member

« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »

I am intrigued by this game, I know it just came out and I understand you can basically be any class (job) by switching your weapons.  Anything else that's pretty cool about it?  How are the quests, environments, and world?  People work together much?  Do people seem pretty friendly?  Any idea if the endgame would be practical on say two nights a week?  Like I said, I know it's new, but I was just curious what people's impressions were.  And if anyone knows any good sites to check out for info let me know.  Thanks!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx