gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: well....  (Read 10623 times)
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 04:41:22 PM »

I never wanted that man a president,  I liked McCain for the republican nomination in 2000.  I think I've said that before, he seemed way more on the ball then.  

ANYWHO, I wanted Bush to succeed.  I think he was presented with historic and unfortunate opportunity early on in his presidency to stand up and be a world leader.  So far I think he has majorly dropped the ball, I guess history will tell.  

I want all our politicians to succeed. Not necessarily succeed at every hair brained scheme one of them comes up with but succeed in keeping this a great place to be.  Do I want Obama and congress to find a way to safely bring our boys home, hell ya i do.  do I want them to be able to help turn around this economic slow down?  You bet your ass I do.  

Also, stop trying to redistribute my wealth for the common good you hippy.  
Reddawn
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 04:43:54 PM »

Rush is not a conservative. He is a freak that gets rating by being a shock jock just like Stern does.

Rush isn't a shock jock.......he just believes his own bullshit.
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 04:45:48 PM »

Rush is not a conservative. He is a freak that gets rating by being a shock jock just like Stern does.

Rush isn't a shock jock.......he just believes his own bullshit.

That may be the case, but he is going so far out there into lala land that a lot of conservative/republicans are not taking him seriously. His show really is entertainment, not news.
At any rate, i wouldnt say he is the voice of the party.

EDIT FOR TYPEO LOL
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 05:23:50 PM by varg » Logged

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »

Rush Limbaugh is the voice of the party.

you just said it!   

(sorry I can't help myself sometimes)
Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »

Lol Thrun.  You resorted to G00gl3z links, you win the intarweb.

1) You can support 2 kids on a McDonald's paycheck, you just can't live like a fat ass typical lazy overindulged American is used to.  Wake up.  If somone is having trouble on that check, maybe they should get another part-time job . Or find a way to get some type of skills to get a higher paying job. Because you know, some people don't have Unions to pay you 30 bucks an hour for nothing. That is what is drowning this country.  We are the haves in the world economy, yet we continually whine when we have to give up the super sized value meals when gas prices get a fraction within what the rest of the world is already paying.

2)  Forefather's in this sense was meant as our fathers and grandfathers, the ones that fought in the World Wars.  They gave you the right to post pretty pics of your beard and allow you to have a guitar and a band.  I subscribe to the conspiracy theory of mysterious schemers and world domination by those sometimes known as 'them' or 'other people' so I'll agree with your 2nd point.  The truth is, it's everyone's fault in this country because very few of us are doing anything to change it.  Owait...Obama is gonna do all that.

3)  Those three acts are NOTHING at all compared to the realities faced every single day in most countries and people across the world.  How about your elected president building palaces for his 8 wives, while maggots eat your 2 year old child because you have no running water or food?  HayIkinG00glez.

C'mon dude, anyone can google singular events to support an internet arguement.  That shit is old and tired, and not a very strong counterpoint to reality.

Lastly, shit like this infuriates me.  But you know what, I respect your right to your opinion, not the opinion itself.   That's what makes this country great, dipshits like you are allowed to breed and carry on.

I love you man.
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 05:05:38 PM »

1) Hey artic you are bum and you need to get a job, love gristle

3) So wait,  sighting references is some how a bad thing?   Are you just going to take my word that our government intentionally poisoned or given diseases to people?   That our government has removed democratically elected leaders to serve it's own purposes?     

So a president rolling around in a limo while your family watches you die of syphalis is some how less abohrid then a president with 8 wives sitting around while maggots eat a kid?  How do you assign a higher value to one or the other? 

Fuck yes I have it good here, that doesn't mean everyone does and that doesn't mean this place is perfect. 
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2009, 05:26:07 PM »

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 05:40:01 PM »

That bitch isn't even 'merican. 
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 05:50:43 PM »

Says the man who can't acknowledge the difference between roads and welfare, because it would debase his entire political belief system.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »

It's unamerican to post on game forums while the Innoculation is happening.  Go watch history foos!

Edit:  Oh shit, speaking of Unamerican I just saw Jimmy Carter!
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »

Says the man who can't acknowledge the difference between roads and welfare, because it would debase his entire political belief system.

You know you are a bottom feeder right? That the amount of services you recieve from the government in no way are paid for by the amount of taxes you pay.  You are every bit as much of a mooch as the section 8 family on welfare down the street.   The majority of the money going in to the government right now comes from the truely rich and corporations.

How does it feel to be a burden on the productive members of society? 
Reddawn
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »

How about everyone just shuts the fuck up and let's talk about the 3.0.8 patch?
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2009, 06:49:55 PM »

I'm getting some much needed dps buffs, it'll be sweet. 
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2009, 07:16:53 PM »

People are horrible.  That's all there is to it.

QFT.

Kastil
I have two fingers, I have four fingers.
WoW Member

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »

How about everyone just shuts the fuck up and let's talk about the 3.0.8 patch?

Taking down the damage on volley? Fuckers!  And 6 second cooldown on Circle of Healing without a mana cost lowering?  Seriously, what are these bastards thinking.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx