gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: well....  (Read 10651 times)
ch0wdah
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 01:27:43 AM »

Went to a gift store at Times Square and not only do they sell the I <3 NY stuff, little statues of Liberty, FDNY and NYPD stuff (proceeds got to said organizations, don't get crazy), they also sold a TON of Obama themed stuff.  Bunch of New York stuff.  Obama stuff.  People want to buy, they want to sell.  (The ASSMAN NY license plae was the best item in the store.)
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:53 AM »

I agree with artic, freedom of choice is a good thing.
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 04:52:10 AM »

Freedom of choice... is meaningless rhetoric. It just sounds good. I can't choose to kill JT, or shoot heroin. Not that this is crucial to this discussion, I just hate that phrase.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Volk
WoW Member

Me at Neuschwanstein Castle

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:50 AM »

I also agree with everything said in this thread. I'm already getting sick and tired of everyone praising Obama as the Returning Messiah. And putting any image on the flag is against federal law, but unfortunately, most people just don't care.

~Bryan

Practice Safe Lunch, Use a Condiment.
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

I think it's cool that people are excited about a president again, when was the last time this happened?  Regan? Kennedy? Help me out I was born in 80. 
Reddawn
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 12:51:12 PM »

Reagen for sure....Carter was a baggadouche. All the dopey women was excited for Clinton
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »

All the dopey women was excited for Clinton

We never should have given them the vote.
Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »

In a time long ago, people were dignified and honored the flag with the respect and ideals that it stood for, not the nylon or cloth it was made out of.

It's just sad to see such garbage, it goes beyond freedom of choice.  In America you choose to be unemployed.  McDonald's is always hiring until you find something better.  It's just bullshit rhetoric by two generations of slack ass people that live on the fat of their forefathers.

Half the people don't honor or respect the country, they think America is the great evil of the world.  So you can't expect them to respect the flag.  I believe all the bleeding heart liberals and jaded middle america should have to spend a week in these 3rd world countries and face the harsh realities of the world, and open your eyes to what you take for granted every single second of your life in this country.

Okay, I feel better.
Reddawn
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »

In America you choose to be unemployed.  McDonald's is always hiring until you find something better.  It's just bullshit rhetoric by two generations of slack ass people that live on the fat of their forefathers.

or Walmart...or 8,000,000 other places
Arctic
Old

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »

In America you choose to be unemployed.  McDonald's is always hiring until you find something better.  It's just bullshit rhetoric by two generations of slack ass people that live on the fat of their forefathers.

or Walmart...or 8,000,000 other places
This is not true, Trust me. I have looked everyware right now, I know in Idaho we dont have it as bad as others but when theres an average of 400 + apps per opening, More for the less skilled jobs like walmart. Its not that simple. I have been Unemplyed for to long now and no one is hiring, thats just the truth.

thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »

It's just sad to see such garbage, it goes beyond freedom of choice.  In America you choose to be unemployed.  McDonald's is always hiring until you find something better.  It's just bullshit rhetoric by two generations of slack ass people that live on the fat of their forefathers.

Half the people don't honor or respect the country, they think America is the great evil of the world.  So you can't expect them to respect the flag.  I believe all the bleeding heart liberals and jaded middle america should have to spend a week in these 3rd world countries and face the harsh realities of the world, and open your eyes to what you take for granted every single second of your life in this country.

Okay, I feel better.

1.  I can't support 2 kids on a McDonalds pay check (granted that's why I don't have any kids), yes people need to be personaly acountable but telling some one who just got laid off of a decent factory job to go flip burgers for 6 bucks an hour isn't much of an answer.  

2.  Fuck my forefathers, it's baby boomer bankers and schemers that are tanking our economy right now.  

3.  Our country does some shit to other countries and to it's own people that is fucking deplorable,   I don't blame any one in the slightest for getting mad about things like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ajax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Study_of_Untreated_Syphilis_in_the_Negro_Male
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments

That doesn't mean I don't want to live here, or hate the place.  

edit**

I am also sick of conservatives wishing harm on this country
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011609/content/01125113.guest.html

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 03:45:08 PM by thrun » Logged
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »

I am also sick of conservatives wishing harm on this country
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011609/content/01125113.guest.html

GTFO thats one guy saying he hopes Obama fails. Not because he wishes harm on the country but because he believes his policies and massive expansion of government will be disastrous for this country. Conservatives wishing harm on this country Huh sometimes Thrun I don't know if I should laugh or cry at your hard left talking points.

On the other hand the success of the democrat party over the last 8 years has hinged on how bad the economy and Iraq was. The worse things got the better it is for the democrats.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »

Meh, whenever I hear people bitch about "bleeding heart liberals" it sounds as ridiculous anything I've said about rush in the past 20 minutes.  

Besides, you are a damn communist anyways.  Wanting to take my hard earned money for taxes "for the greater good" 

also

The Bush regime saw one of the largest expansions of government in our history, and you are right.  It was disasterous. 
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »

So if I would have asked you for years ago if you wanted bush to fail what would the answer have been?

I'm saying the idea of taxes SHOULD BE a pooling of resources for the greater good of the country and not all the BS it has become and continues to be.

Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »

Rush is not a conservative. He is a freak that gets rating by being a shock jock just like Stern does.

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx