gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Juggz Mom Karma Post!  (Read 6014 times)
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 02:58:16 PM »

Hahaha.  Very funny.  We are old enough to know about vaginas.  Calm down their grown ups.  LOL

Well come on try some sensitivity. There are people (like Turk) who have only read about them or only seen pictures on the internet (like Turk) you throw that kind of talk around here and people (like Turk) might offended.

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Kith
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

This space for rent

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »

Andrew I'm about sick of your shit.  You know damn well that mine is the best... and if you ever doubt that again I will slaughter you.  <3 ya.

I think what she's trying to say is that hers is the best and she wants you to understand that.  But to properly understand that, you will need something to compare her to... a kind of understanding that can only be achieved with the assistance of other females.

Girls, girls - you're both pretty.
Hoofenstomp
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »

I think what she's trying to say is that hers is the best and she wants you to understand that.  But to properly understand that, you will need something to compare her to... a kind of understanding that can only be achieved with the assistance of other females.

I like how this kid thinks, I may have smited you in another thread, but your more then welcome to sign on board with Team Snack'n'Stomp.

+karma for you son.
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 04:45:34 PM »

Hahaha.  Very funny.  We are old enough to know about vaginas.  Calm down their grown ups.  LOL

Well come on try some sensitivity. There are people (like Turk) who have only read about them or only seen pictures on the internet (like Turk) you throw that kind of talk around here and people (like Turk) might offended.

I doubt he's even gotten to this thread yet snacks... Turk has been stuck on the pic that JT posted of the old man with his man junk hanging out all over the street.

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 04:46:39 PM »

Ok... two things...  I understand how we need to be sensitive to some people (like Turk), I'm sorry (Turk).  And Andrew.... some day soon... you just wait my Shadow priest will rape you, and you will be begging for the pain to stop.

actually the whole rape thing sounds kind of cool..... I may have to join WoW just to see this.

Hoofenstomp
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 05:32:13 PM »

World of Warcraft your the greatest game, the best game I've ever plaaaaayed, woah-oooooh ooh, I can't wait to log in...hop on my griffen....
Hoofenstomp
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 08:40:42 PM »

Man that song roxxors my soxxorz.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 09:19:23 PM »

So are you two like in the same room, posting to one another?

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

honestly.  perhaps some sort of chat program would be more efficient...

Hoofenstomp
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 09:27:59 PM »

Im at work, yeah? I dont check the forums at home.  Waste of time.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »

I see, so the guild is a waste of time unless you've got nothing better to do....

It's all so clear to me now

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »

I'm sorry rand, but everytime you post I almost lose it because of your avatar.  LOL
Hoofenstomp
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 09:40:11 PM »

I see, so the guild is a waste of time unless you've got nothing better to do....

Hey, I play the game don't I? Grin
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »

Xaviun posted that picture on my Myspace page back when I used to check it, I almost passed out laughing at it.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx