gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OMG the official "Karma Post" part II  (Read 3895 times)
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 08:33:34 PM »

Guys look, lets not be hasty with the mouse clicks.

Listen, I had to start another thread cause the original was not following the intended objective, which was to set my positive karma into the stratosphere.

I started yesterday at like +9/-5... now im at like +14 / -23. look, no need to hit the panic buttons, we can recover me from this. If we can get me up to like +230/-23 we can salvage this.

I want to have like a 10 to 1 ratio.

Now i know you might be thinking to yourself "who the fuck is this jerk" and why would you want to support me. Well let me explain first.

Ok, so my name is Edward and I think some things you should support me for are:

1. im the most handsome guy on the web.. check out my proof here  www.myspace.com/notenoughspaceformyuserna

2. also im a fan OF THE BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM LSU.

3. I'm the guy who got LadyKam to send pics of herself initially, to which I responded "Well the tits are nice, but the ass needs a little work before i'm convinced I need to buy a ticket to come see you"

4. I trademarked the word "sweet" and the phrase "hello to the following:", thats me

5. I introduced the community to The Spirit of Truth

well.. just give it some thought. remember that you can applaud every hour, so we can get me back on top in no time.

Nightstalker '08

Ed,

This post which you have presented us with is both well thought out and well dictated.  However, you have left out a CRUCIAL step in your reasons.  here is the relisting below.

1. im the most handsome guy on the web.. check out my proof here  www.myspace.com/notenoughspaceformyuserna

3. I'm the guy who got LadyKam to send pics of herself initially, to which I responded "Well the tits are nice, but the ass needs a little work before i'm convinced I need to buy a ticket to come see you"  THREE SHOTS IN THE HEAD DAMNNN

4. I trademarked the word "sweet" and the phrase "hello to the following:", thats me

6.) KULL
Nightstalker
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 08:48:01 PM »

Listen, I had to start another thread cause the original was not following the intended objective, which was to set my positive karma into the stratosphere.

I started yesterday at like +9/-5... now im at like +14 / -23. look, no need to hit the panic buttons, we can recover me from this. If we can get me up to like +230/-23 we can salvage this.

Now i know you might be thinking to yourself "who the fuck is this jerk" and why would you want to support me. Well let me explain first.

1. im the most handsome guy on the web.. check out my proof here  www.myspace.com/notenoughspaceformyuserna

3. I'm the guy who got LadyKam to send pics of herself initially, to which I responded "Well the tits are nice, but the ass needs a little work before i'm convinced I need to buy a ticket to come see you"

well.. just give it some thought. remember that you can applaud every hour, so we can get me back on top in no time.

Nightstalker '08

Ed,

This post which you have presented us with is both well thought out and well dictated.  However, you have left out a CRUCIAL step in your reasons.  here is the relisting below.

1. im the most handsome guy on the web.. check out my proof here  www.myspace.com/notenoughspaceformyuserna

3. I'm the guy who got LadyKam to send pics of herself initially, to which I responded "Well the tits are nice, but the ass needs a little work before i'm convinced I need to buy a ticket to come see you"  THREE SHOTS IN THE HEAD DAMNNN

6.) KULL

rofl omg so true... dude how could i overlook that
Paul
WoW Member

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 05:59:31 AM »

Nightstalker '08

Ed,

This post which you have presented us with is both well thought out and well dictated.  However, you have left out a CRUCIAL step in your reasons.  here is the relisting below.

3. I'm the guy who got LadyKam to send pics of herself initially, to which I responded "Well the tits are nice, but the ass needs a little work before i'm convinced I need to buy a ticket to come see you"  THREE SHOTS IN THE HEAD DAMNNN

6.) KULL

rofl omg so true... dude how could i overlook that

sweet

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx