gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Summit Hall Blowout Bash-O-Rama  (Read 4298 times)
Bleezy
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 06:33:28 PM »

There's a couple stories behind that statement.  Neither are suitable for human consumption.

Aw C'MON!!!!
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 06:58:54 PM »

I'll sneak in the question tonight after all the trailer parks are said and done and post tomorrow (if I remember the story.. in any event...)
Reddawn
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »

After the fifth trailer park the 75% natural grain spirits (aka Turpentine) 25% whiskey started to effect my central nervous system and then started to eat my lowest rib on the left side.

JT disappeared for like 2 hours and then all of a sudden erupts from the side of the house in full effect. We were like wtf he is alive!
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 09:50:39 PM »

In other news, a man known only by the name of 'the potato peeler glove robber' robbed 3 liquor stores of all the Beams 8 Star Whiskey and any 'RC Cola' they had in stock.

T'was a good time.  Incredibly hot and hazy good time, but a good time nontheless.  My best wishes goes out to Caleb and his liver.
Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 03:07:59 PM »

I think that is the worst I have felt after drinking ever.  I am also going to patent the breathalizer on you cell phone invention.  Just too much potential for disaster there.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx