gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Sitrep  (Read 1734 times)
JackelMaster
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

« on: June 09, 2007, 05:26:50 AM »

Hey guys. Its been a while since I've spoken to any Wolverines (cept Wild) so I just wanted to give you guys a sitrep on my happenings. I finally graduated with my BA in IT woot looking for a job but working two part time jobs after my big fuck up in the beginning of the year but working two jobs isnt that bad and its only temporary. I am trying to move out of the nest but I am working on getting a car but I get kinda lazy about since parking is a bitch in Manhattan plus there is cabs, trains, and buses (absolute last resort) everywhere.
I havnt played any games lately because I've been busy but my bro plays wow everyday and it drives me nuts because I can only get on the comp at this freaking time but he has two lvl 70 chars and he fills me in on the wats going on in there.
As far as me going back to online games, I am just gonna sit back and wait for the next Squad based shooter to come out (Huxley anyone?) and of course we will be reunited again /tear
So whats up with every1 else?

Someway, somehow, and someday you will see me again
Nightstalker
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »

Grats on the graduation bro, but be anticipating to enroll in Huxley 101 hopefully at the end of this year
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 10:07:53 PM »

Defenitly gratz on the ding from school!

When you become a famous millionaire businessman we can all say it started in ...Planetside.

I'm so proud!

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
GunGoddess
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »

Grats on finishing school!  *sniff* our little Jackel is growing up...
Phazis
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »

Grats Jackel,

Toss me your resume if you want I have been hiring IT people here and there recently, rigth now team is full but that can change any day.

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 08:00:40 PM »

Careful.... Jackel might tell you he's going to be there and you won't see him for months.

Oh and uhh......

CONGRATULATIONS!

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx