gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My last thread.  (Read 1493 times)
LostDream
WoW Member

« on: March 12, 2008, 06:02:03 PM »

I would like to apologies for my last thread.  I posted the Rocking the Cradle thread as a fun tidy bit for us dirty old mans that some times get stupid ideas of maybe taking a bite of that "jail bait".  It was not my intension for the thread to be taken totally out of content and turn into a piss test.

Personally I think that having 25% of all teen girls with an STD is a sad thing, I will have to give up my dream of coaching a high school girl wrestling team.  As far as cancer goes, it kills people so its not fun or something to be made fun of to the extreme that it was.  As someone who has taken a life before, I can tell you that its not fun.  Now unless you have at least one confirm kill, do not bother to replay to that comment.

Just because u have the ability to be an ass hole does not give you the right to be that way towards everybody.  On the flip side, this is the internet, people are empowered with the anonymity that it gives them.  That being said, do not post into a public forum showing weakess towards something.  People will act like sharks smelling blood in the water.
Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 06:09:17 PM »

Dude, don't be hard on yourself.  It reflects on the people that respond to the thread, not the people that start them as you did.  No need to apologize.  We know you are a good guy.
Hoofenstomp
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:55:04 PM »

I agree.  You started something under good intentions and things went bad.  Please don't let anything I said to other people reflect on how you think of me.

I hope to see you in game.
Kastil
I have two fingers, I have four fingers.
WoW Member

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 09:00:02 PM »

Yah Lost, seems I was the influencing post though I didnt know it til now.  Suppose if I checked forums more I might've been able to head it off with a straight headbutt to the face of the problem. 
So chin up buttercup!

Farkas
WoW Member

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 03:04:01 AM »

yeah lost not your fault

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx