gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Call of Duty: World At War  (Read 3582 times)
Phat31198
« on: November 11, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »

So who is going out to get this I know I am I'll let you guys know I certainly need something to do on tuesdays when the servers are down
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 04:01:33 PM »

I pre-ordered this and am picking it up this afternoon. I shall be down for some killin'.

In case it wasn't seen in the other thread, my Gamer Tag is: Randorushiro

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Phat31198
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 04:36:56 PM »

It's in my hands but i have to wait for these effin garmin map updates to finish installing into my GPS FFS 4 gigs of ram and it still takes like an hour top install the map I guess I should be greatful its not russia that would take a couple days
Phat31198
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 05:18:12 PM »

I HATE PUNKBUSTER IT ALWAYS GIVES ME PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES!!!
Reddawn
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »

all the reviews on my juarez site says its a gigantic pile of crap and is a total letdown
Phat31198
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 06:26:22 PM »

I am highly impressed its back the way it should be the guns are accurate and useful unlike in CoD 2 where it was Spray and Pray all the time and 1 shot kills most of the time like it should I would give it a shot atleast red besides I know everyones hyped up on this Moder warfare futuristic guns bullshit but I will be playing CoD 10 even if its still WWII cause its just a great time i wish i had expeirnced nowadays ppl are just soo full of crap and also they forget what we've been through I respect War But only the ones with an actual reason and not headed up with hidden agendas
Phat31198
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »

BTW Patch v1.1 is already out so grab that Rand
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 09:08:35 PM »

i sure do miss phat and the way he posts with out puctuation all in one sentence that seems to run on and on like forever and stuff kind of like when we were playing planetside and he would post about hurley that guy that used to play with us and we talked about his mom i bet she is freaking hot like wow and what happened to fragger that guy was cool oh yea anyone played cod5 its like really awesome but not in a way that you would expect its awesome in a ADD we like for someone who doesnt use and periods and talks in a constant stream its pretty crazy yea whats up phat where the heck is apone

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 09:23:35 PM »

Varg +1

Arctic
Old

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »

I thik Apone is offically retired for VG last i heard

Phat31198
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 08:19:40 PM »

you know what? If I can take into account that most of you can understand what I am trying to say, than why waste the time? I'm no english major. My grammar is a hell of a lot better than some of the shit I hear on the streets around yonder. If it bothers you that much. I shall over punctuate. As. Much. As. Possible. D.B.D. Specially if you aint got 1. 

And lets not DERAIL MY THREAD PLS -_-....Also +1 for ur remark  Kiss
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx